Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. If you are like 90 percent of the world, you are an innie. But if you are like the other 10 percent, you are an outie! What are we talking about? Well, everyone has one. Look down at your stomach.